Purchase a sponsorship table, tickets, or a journal ad for the Spoons Across America 3rd Annual Spring Benefit now!
Date: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
Location: The Essex House on Central Park South
Cocktails in the Petite Salon from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Dinner Reception in the Grand Salon from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
2017 INDIVIDUAL HONOREE
Rachael Ray, television personality, businesswoman, celebrity cook, magazine editor, and author will be honored for her dedication to empowering children and their families to develop healthy relationships with food. Through her work in television and print, Rachael has inspired families to explore cooking and eating meals together.
2017 CORPORATE HONOREE
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. will be honored for its commitment to bringing attention to the importance of healthy nutrition and family meals with its Future Foodies program at Ferguson showrooms for children and parents in the communities it serves.
The Award for Excellence was created to honor the extraordinary careers of individuals and corporations working in the Culinary Arts, and to acknowledge their commitment to promoting healthy eating, access to quality food, and creative culinary and nutrition-based educational programming.
- 2016 Individual Honoree – Gail Simmons
- 2016 Corporate Honoree – New York Times Food Section
- 2015 Individual Honoree – Chef Jacques Pépin
Join Spoons Across America for our 3rd Annual Spring Benefit as we celebrate with friends and honored guests. Our exciting live auction packages will be available that night for you to place your bid!
- Join the Krewe of Orpheus for a once-in-a-lifetime Mardi Gras in New Orleans! Ride the Orpheus float in costume and attend the black-tie Orpheuscapade for Mardi Gras 2018.
- Attend the 17th Annual Kohler Food & Wine, a found-day interactive culinary event featuring celebrity chefs, culinary seminars, wine tastings, and more.
- Be a Chef for a day! Go behind-the-scenes with the Chef who wrote the book on children’s healthy eating as you design and execute a menu from start to finish for over 700 children with Robert “Chef Bobo” Surles.
- Join sports fans of all ages for the Nickelodeon® Kids’ Choice Sports Awards in Los Angeles to see who will go home with the prize, and who will get slimed!
- See Bill O’Reilly, Dennis Miller, and Jesse Watters at The Spin Stops Here Tour in Westbury, NY with a meet-and-greet after the show!
More details on our live auction items to come!
SPOONS ACROSS AMERICA 3RD ANNUAL SPRING BENEFIT COMMITTEE
Jeff Bank • Mindee Blanco • Olga D’Alto • Robert “Chef Bobo” Surles
Tim Shanley, Victoria Fine Foods Inc.
Master of Ceremonies
Robert “Chef Bobo” Surles
Executive Chef, The Calhoun School
Lauren Amanda Adler • Courtney Armour • Dan Bank • Jenee Blanco
Charlotte Castillo • Marisa Colaneri • David Curtis • Iris DeVita
Lynda Dias • Dana Ian • Yuan Ji • Julia Jordan • Rachel Landy
Evan Merlis • Richard Mandell • Kate Magaram • Kate McCarthy
Rachelle Parker • Sonalika Ramnani • Evan Schutz • Andrea Sherman
3RD ANNUAL SPRING BENEFIT AUCTIONEER
Sebastian Clarke; Director, Estate Services for Rago Arts & Auction Center
Click here to purchase a sponsorship table, tickets, or a journal ad for the Spoons Across America 3rd Annual Spring Benefit!